Monday, January 2, 2012

HELLOOOOO 2012!



Goodbye 2011!  I'm so ready to move on to a new year and new plans.  But first, some of last year's accomplishments should be shared and celebrated!

~In April, Mini got a job at one of the 'Big-Box' stores!  She's done really well and is on management's radar.  November brought a promotion to a different position and a pay raise.  It also brought a new, 4 AM start time, which we are slowly adjusting to.

~Last January I set out to lose 30 pounds, thru a change in life-style habits.  Christmas Day I weighed in 33 pounds lighter and several sizes smaller than I was at the start of the year!  It's amazing and a huge accomplishment.  The reward is looking and feeling so much better.  Being able to wear cute and stylish clothes that fit.  No more 'fat-sucking garments' needed to be able to fit into a dress!  And I found a love of power-walking in the process!  Bonus after bonus!

Yesterday Mini and I found ourselves on a walk and ended up at a coffee shop nearby.  Just a casual and low-key start to the year.  We shared soup and a grilled 4-cheese sandwich that was so, so good!  And snapped a few pics to remember the day.  One of my plans for this year~to take more pictures.  To keep a better record of the year, both with photos and writing.

And my wish for the New Year?  That we all have a year filled with love, laughter and good health. 

Happy New Year!  


No comments:

Post a Comment